- Created: 04 June 2019
- Hits: 840
Joomla! 1.6 continues development of the Joomla Framework and CMS as a powerful and flexible way to bring your vision of the web to reality. With the administrator now fully MVC, the ability to control its look and the management of extensions is now complete.
Working with multiple template styles and overrides for the same views, creating the design you want is easier than it has ever been. Limiting support to PHP 5.2.4 and above and ending legacy support for Joomla 1.0 extensions makes Joomla! lighter and faster than ever. Languages files can now be overridden without having your changes lost during an upgrade. With the proper xml your users update extensions with a single click.
Access control lists are now incorporated using a new system developed for Joomla!. The ACL system is designed with developers in mind, so it is easy to incorporate into your extensions. The new nested sets libraries allow you to incorporate infinitely deep categories but also to use nested sets in a variety of other ways.
New events throughout the core make integration of your plugins where you want them a snap.
- Changes since 1.5
- Working with ACL
- Working with nested categories
- Forms library
- Working with Mootools 1.3
- Using new features of the override system
- Joomla! 1.6 API
- Using JDatabaseQuery
- New and updated events
- Installing and updating extensions
- Setting up your development environment
Stay Connected with
- Racu tensu makon 1 comment Details
- Nomu cafin toga 0 Comment Details
- Xare makin capin 0 Comment Details
- Wuki capen mazen 0 Comment Details
- Phasellus faucibus semper orci non cursus. Aliquam vitae 0 Comment Details
- Donec tristique lacus eu orci elementum sodales. Donec ultricies tincidunt magna 0 Comment Details