Lopam xaren katen04 June 2019
Lopin maze kintos mazo ondimentum eu convallis nec, mattis vitae elit. Aliquam eu justo eu ipsum ultricies ...Read details
Mute vaco paze04 June 2019
Site caopim mazo ondimentum eu convallis nec, mattis vitae elit. Aliquam eu justo eu ipsum ultricies rutrum ...Read details
Niten rasen hapin04 June 2019
Miton fate maze kintos mazo ondimentum eu convallis nec, mattis vitae elit. Aliquam eu justo eu ipsum ...Read details
- Category: Yt Sample Data
- Published: 04 June 2019
- Hits: 827
Splitting a long Article into multiple linked pages
Splitting up long articles into sections is a helpful way of presenting content. Joomla! can be used to split Articles into multiple pages which are linked using Previous and Next page navigation and also a Table of Contents section which is displayed as part of the Article.
- Enter the Page Title and Table of Contents Aliasas required:
- Page Title: Allows you to enter a sub title for the page displayed after the Article title. If left blank the main Article title will be used.
- Table of Contents Alias: Used to give a shortened name for the Table of Contents which is displayed as part of multiple page Articles. If left blank the link will be displayed as Page #.
- Click the Insert Pagebreakbutton. The screen will close and a horizontal rule will be inserted to show the location of the Pagebreak.
- To close the Insert Pagebreak screen without inserting a Pagebreak click the X close button.
- Repeat steps 2-5 for each Pagebreak required.
- To remove a Pagebreak delete the horizontal rule using the delete or backspace keys.
It is not possible to edit the Page Title and Table of Contents Alias using the content editor once it has been inserted. To modify the Pagebreak you can do one of the following:
- Delete and re-insert the pagebreak using the process described above.
- Edit the raw HTML of the Article using the editor and modify the title and alt attributes of the relevant <hr> HTML tag.