As GGLO continues to grow as a design firm focused on Architecture, Interior Design, and Landscape Architecture we continue to need to grow our teams. We are currently hiring a Staff Accountant who excels at wearing multiple hats and getting in the work with a hands-on approach. As our reputation grows, so does our need for skilled and passionate industry professionals who thrive on collaboration and believe deeply in the ability of design to elevate the human experience.
This is a professional position that will primarily focus on supporting one of the Partners directly in managing existing and new client relationships. You will be expected to assist in various projects including portfolio reviews and preparing financial projections using Microsoft office and company software. Adaptive and in depth understanding of computer skills are essential for the position. A working knowledge of portfolio allocation, investment management and general financial planning is expected. The Partner will be available to provide mentoring and big picture direction, but you are expected to have the foresight and ability to work independently and anticipate firm needs and client questions.
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- FINRA registration including Series 7 and 66 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- CFP ® or other industry designations/credentials a strong plus
- Self-starter, Organized with a strong attention to detail
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills
- Problem solver, and a goal-oriented team player prepared with a ‘no job is beneath me’ mentality
- Able to work independently and keep the Partner aware of progress and hurdles
- Start Publishing:
- Minimum Education:
Using 2D or 3D, C++